Silicon IP Cores
Cache, Flash, RAM, & Device Controllers
A set of hardware controllers for critical system elements, including:
- CACHE-CTRL — A flexible cache memory controller providing a 32-bit slave AHB-lite processor interface and a 32-bit master AHB-lite interface to the memory subsystem.
- SFLASH-AHB — A versatile serial flash memory controller that allows a system to easily detect and access an attached flash device, or directly boot from it.
- SRAM-CTRL — An SRAM Controller translating AHB, or AXI4, or APB bus reads and writes into reads and writes with the signaling and timing of a standard 32-bit synchronous SRAM.
- DMA-CTRL — A low-power, single-channel Direct Memory Access (DMA) controller that is used to transfer data across a bus to and from a peripheral device.
- A General-Purpose IO Controller (GPIO), Smart Card Reader Controller (SCR) and 16550D-compatible UART (B16550D).
Each of these has been production-proven or rigorously verified, and comes with complete deliverables to simplify integration with your system.
Products in Family
AHB Cache Controller
Low-Power, Single-Channel DMA Controller
General-Purpose I/O Controller with APB Interface
Real-Time Clock with APB Interface
Smart Card Reader Controller
Universal Serial Flash Controller
Static RAM Controller
Timer/Counter with APB Interface
Watchdog Timer with APB Interface