Silicon IP Cores
Automotive Bus Controllers
CAN & Ethernet TSN through LIN & SENT
CAST’s expanding line of IP cores for automotive applications includes:
- An industry-leading CAN FD Controller Core, which now supports time-stamping for AUTOSAR compliance.
- A LIN Bus Master/Slave Controller Core, popular for many automobile interconnections.
- A SENT/SAE J2716 Controller Core, can provide a relatively simple, low-cost alternative to other network protocols.
- A TSN Endpoint Core suitable for star network topologies with speeds up to 10G
- A TSN Switched Endpoint Core suitable for daisy-chained networks with speeds up to 10G
- A CAN-to-TSN Gateway allowing low-latency communication between CAN and TSN networks
- An ISO 26262/ASIL-D Low-Latency Ethernet MAC Core suitable for automotive ethernet
Each comes ready to help automotive engineers easily satisfy the technical, cost, and other project demands in this challenging, safety-first environment.
Products in Family
CAN 2.0 & CAN FD Bus Controller
CAN2.0 & CAN-FD Verification IP
CAN-to-TSN Ethernet Gateway
CAN2.0 & CAN FD Reference Design
SENT/SAE J2716 Controller
LIN Bus Master/Slave Controller
LIN Verification IP
TSN Ethernet Endpoint Controller
TSN Ethernet Switched Endpoint Controller
TSN Ethernet Verification IP